PolySeal – initially designed as an industrial spray-on waterproofing liner for dams, has been packaged and labelled for the industrial and home waterproofing markets. This product has been environmentally and quality tested by the South African Bureau of standards. PolySeal sets a new standard in waterproofing, surpassing archaic bitumen sealing. PolySeal is completely U.V resistant and is guaranteed for 10 years.
PolySeal is a composite consisting of PolySeal elastomeric cross-linking polymers, which is mixed as an admixture with cement. In simplistic terms, PolySeal is a polymer modification of cement, which increases the tensile and flexural strength of mortars and concrete and eliminates their brittle nature.
- UV Resistant
- Wind and weather proof
- Does not become brittle and does not crack
- Thermal insulation
- PolySeal conforms to any shape or size
- Easily repairable
- Waterproofing roofs – concrete, zinc, tiles
- Sealing koi and fish ponds
- Sealing walls from water ingress & damp
- Underlay for tiles in showers
Franchise Opportunities … send email for more info … email@example.com