PROJECT MANAGEMENT & SKILL TRANSFERS
Polyroads engineers and Smart Materials application specialists are available international to assist partners and customers in maximising the efficacy of Smart Materials. This includes managing of construction teams to ensure that Smart Material application dead-lines are met.
The project teams are available in pre-sales and post-sales roles.
Recent projects completed includes;
- Supervision of SoilTech stabilizers application on 6 x lane highway in Indian
- Supervision of Presidential Road in the Democratic republic of Congo
- Project management and supervision and construction of Tierra Alto road in Colombia
- Supervision of SoilTech application at forestry roads in Chile
- Supervision of SoilTech stabilization of roads in Swaziland, Mozambique, Zimabwe, Zanzibar and South Africa
- Supervision of SoilTech stabilizers application in Newcastle, Australia
- Professionally manage projects using Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management from Oracle
- Manage road construction teams
- Manage and implement dam lining projects
- Survey and costing of projects
- Smart Material application and supervision
- Onsite international skill transfer and certification